Home Care Services in Ashford, Kent
Are you looking for Home Care or Community Support in Ashford, Kent?
We Care About Your Family Too!
Would you like to live in your own homes for as long as possible? At some stage you may need a little extra help. Care in Kent can provide the support to do so.
You may wish you had more time to help family members or friends with household tasks. Things like hoovering, shopping and preparing meals or even just to pop in for a cup of tea and a chat more often than we do. With many of us leading such busy lives it can be hard to find the time to be with them and provide them with the help they need.
That's where your local Care in Kent Homecare can help you. Our carers are on hand to provide support for people who want to remain living in their own homes. While giving you the peace of mind that your relative or friend has all the help and company they need. We can help out with the daily household tasks such as tackling the laundry or completing the weekly shop. We can also assist with other things that they may be finding harder to do.
What Can You Expect a Carer To Do?
The caring duties list can be endless for a carer and here are some ideas of the things you may wish your carers to assist you with:
- Dressing and Undressing
- Support With Your Showering
- Support with Using the Toilet and Continence Care
- Medication Prompts and Reminders
- Help with Washing and Bathing
- Preparing Meals and Drinks
- Assit with Your Morning Wake up call
- Assit You with Evening Tuck in Call
- Supporting You With Your Hair and Make-up
- Helping You In and Out of Bed
Helping You around Your Home
- Bed Making and Changing Bed Linen
- Changing Your Towels
- Help You Maintain Your Equipment
- Caring For Your House Plants
- Checking Food Expiry Dates
- Helping You Complete Your Shopping List
- Answering Your Front Door
- Helping Care For Your Pet
- Light Housekeeping, Dusting and Vacuuming
- Putting out the Rubbish
- Meal Preparation and Cooking
- Money Management and Helping You to Pay Your Bills
- Opening Your Post with You and Helping with Correspondence
- Conversation and Reminiscing
- Running Errands and Grocery Shopping
Supporting You Out and About
- Arranging Appointments
- Helping you with your finances and banking
- Taking you out to appointments and events
- Dropping off and Collecting Your Dry Cleaning
- Prescription Collection
- Buying you daily paper and magazines
- Family liaison and call updates
- Recording Memory Books and Past Family History
- Reminiscing about the past
- Support with Shopping
- Social Interaction
- Company for leisure trips
- Films and Theatre trips
- Helping You with Your Quiz
- Discussing Current News and Historical Events
- Companionship and Conversation
Our Homecare Services
- Homecare Visits Tailored to Meet Your Personal Needs
- Hospital To Home Care
- After Surgery Care
- Over Night Stay and Sleep in Service
- Supporting Your Independence
- Day and Live in Care
- Weekends and Holiday Care
- 24 Hour Care
- Respite Care for Your Family and Your Carers
- Personal care
We recognise that clear advice can be hard to find and we are here to help you by offering a FREE assessment. Where we will talk through the services we can provide and agree on what help and support will meet your friend or relative’s needs. Then providing you with the security that they are being properly looked after.
Contact us today on 01233 619530 to discuss any care requirements you may need for a loved one. A member of our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.